Dr. Luis Arrazola MD
Surgeon2520 Cherry Ave Bremerton WA, 98310
Dr. Luis Arrazola is a general surgeon practicing in Bremerton, WA. Dr. Arrazola specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Arrazola provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Universidad De Navarra MD
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Luis Arrazola MD's Practice location
Bremerton, WA 98310Get Direction
Washington, DC 20307Get Direction
LEBANON, OR 97355Get Direction
Dr. Luis Arrazola MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Arrazola
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is appendicitis?Appendicitis is one of the most common causes of abdominal pain not only in the United States but in the whole world. It is said that in America alone, 5 percent of the population have experienced appendicitis at one point in their lives. In England, 1 in every 13 people had...
- What is the Central Venous Catheter?
The central venous catheter is a type of a catheter that is normally placed in a vein of large size. It is also called the central venous line or central line. Central venous catheters can be fitted in veins found in the chest, groin, arms, and neck. This type of catheter is often used in the...
- How to Prepare for an Appendectomy
What Really Is Appendicitis?To understand the term appendicitis, you need first to understand what the appendix is. The appendix is a small structure that is finger-shaped and located in the abdomen in connection with the large intestines. More specifically, this structure is found on lower right...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- Where Does Appendicitis Pain Occur?
The human body has numerous skin receptors that transmit signals to the brain 24/7 in an attempt to keep the body and person in sync. These nerve receptors are highly sensitive to pain and different sensations. For example, when the body comes in contact with fire or electricity, the brain...
- Gallbladder Surgery: Its Possible Complications
Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is a surgical procedure used to remove gallstones or a damaged gallbladder. Also known as cholecystectomy, it involves making small incisions in the abdomen. Your abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide or air during the procedure to enable the surgeon to get a clear...
- Dr. Adam Bakker MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Mika Narad Sinanan OtherUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Sung (Steve) Kwon M.D.1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Anirban Gupta MD1124 COLUMBIA ST STE 400 SEATTLE WA 98104
- Dr. Thomas R Pritchett MD1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101
- Nicole S Gibran OtherHarborview Medical Center Seattle WA 98104