Dr. Shivani Rasalingam MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology219 Bryant St Buffalo NY, 14222
Dr. Shivani Rasalingam practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Buffalo, NY. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Rasalingam treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Dr. Shivani Rasalingam MD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14222Get Direction
ORCHARD PARK, NY 14127Get Direction
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. Sujatha Ramesh MD219 Bryant Street Buffalo NY 14222
- Dr. Heather K Lehman MD1001 MAIN ST BUFFALO NY 14203
- Dr. Jeffrey Bruce Rockoff MD219 Bryant Street Buffalo NY 14222
- Dr. Mark Ballow MD219 Bryant Street Buffalo NY 14222
- Dr. Doris J Rapp M.D.3407 Delaware Ave Buffalo NY 14217
- Dr. Allison L Freeman M.D.1001 MAIN ST FL 4 BUFFALO NY 14203