Dr. Shivani Rasalingam MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology219 Bryant St Buffalo NY, 14222
Dr. Shivani Rasalingam practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Buffalo, NY. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Rasalingam treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Dr. Shivani Rasalingam MD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14222Get Direction
ORCHARD PARK, NY 14127Get Direction
Dr. Shivani Rasalingam MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Dr. Sujatha Ramesh MD219 Bryant Street Buffalo NY 14222
- Dr. Heather K Lehman MD1001 MAIN ST BUFFALO NY 14203
- Dr. Jeffrey Bruce Rockoff MD219 Bryant Street Buffalo NY 14222
- Dr. Mark Ballow MD219 Bryant Street Buffalo NY 14222
- Dr. Doris J Rapp M.D.3407 Delaware Ave Buffalo NY 14217
- Dr. Allison L Freeman M.D.1001 MAIN ST FL 4 BUFFALO NY 14203