Dr. Kim Renne is a speech language pathologist practicing in JACKSONVILLE, FL. Dr. Renne specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Renne evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Renne helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Kim Renne's Practice location
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32258Get Direction
Kim Renne's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Susan Green SLP4600 BEACH BLVD JACKSONVILLE FL 32207
- Ms. Lindsey Taylor Brown MS3901 UNIVERSITY BLVD S JACKSONVILLE FL 32216
- Mr. Samuel B Cabra CCC-SLP9857 SAINT AUGUSTINE RD JACKSONVILLE FL 32257
- Amberlyn D Disbrow MS, CCC-SLP1701 PRUDENTIAL DR JACKSONVILLE FL 32207
- Corey Hicks M. ED. CCC-SLP11512 LAKE MEAD AVENUE SUITE 604 JACKSONVILLE FL 32256
- Ashley Megan Trundy M.A,3901 UNIVERSITY BLVD S JACKSONVILLE FL 32216