Dr. Pravin Kumar Muniyappa M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist555 E Hardy St Inglewood CA, 90301
Dr. Pravin Muniyappa practices Allergy and Immunology care in Inglewood, CA. Dr. Muniyappa specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Muniyappa provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Pravin Kumar Muniyappa M.D.'s Practice location
Inglewood, CA 90301Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60616Get Direction
Dr. Pravin Kumar Muniyappa M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Muniyappa
- 5 Tips on Living with AIDS
OverviewAIDS is caused by human immune deficiency virus (HIV). The virus damages the immune system by interrupting the ability of the body to fight infection. The affected person becomes more vulnerable to disease. Individuals that are affected with HIV can acquire AIDS, but not all individuals...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Does the Treatment of Asthma Always Require an Inhaler?
Asthma is considered a common lung disorder in which inflammation causes the bronchi to swell and narrow the airways. Asthma is indiscriminant of any age group. It is a long term disease that has no cure but can be controlled by following the right dosage of medication, prescribed by a doctor or...
- Can Eczema Be Treated with Over-the-Counter Medications?
What is eczema?Eczema is a condition that affects the skin. Its typical symptoms include a rough inflamed skin with fluid-filled blisters that are itchy. Eczema most often affects the areas of the neck, inner elbows, behind the knees, the wrists, ankles, and the creases between the buttocks. The...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for a Nickel Allergy?
A nickel allergy, or jewelry allergy, is the most common form of contact dermatitis associated with the use of earrings and other jewelry. Nickel is found in many items, including accessories, like necklaces and bangles, coins, zippers, watch straps, hair pins, and frames. This skin allergy affects...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mr. Frederick C. Ho MD94 North Madison Avenue Pasadena California 91101
- Dr. Margaret L. Soderberg M.D.4644 Lincoln Blvd Marina Del Rey California 90292
- Dr. Christopher Chang MD10833 Le Conte Avenue Los Angeles California 90095
- Dr. Bernard Geller M.D., PH.D.1301 20th St Suite 220 Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Robert Meth MD2080 Century Park E Los Angeles CA 90067
- Dr. Lananh T. Do M.D.11500 W Olympic Blvd Los Angeles CA 90064