Dr. Jonathan Lauter practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in New York, NY. Dr. Lauter evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Lauter seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- HealthFirst (NY-NJ)
- Child Health Plus
- Family Health Plus
- HealthFirst Healthy NY Program
- Healthfirst NJ Coordinated Benefits Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst NJ FamilyCare / Medicaid
- Healthfirst NJ Increased Benefits Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst NJ Maximum Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst NJ Medicare Plus Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst New York
- Life Improvement Plan
- Senior Health Partners
- Oxford Health Plans
- Alternative Medicine
- Basic Indemnity
- Freedom Plan
- Freedom Plan Access
- Freedom Plan Classic
- Freedom Plan Direct
- Freedom Plan Laurel
- Freedom Plan Laurel Select
- Freedom Plan Metro
- Freedom Plan Select
- Freedom Plan Value Option
- HMO Laurel
- HMO Laurel Select
- Healthy New York
- Liberty Plan
- Liberty Plan Access
- Liberty Plan Classic
- Liberty Plan Direct
- Liberty Plan Metro
- Liberty Plan Select
- Oxford Exclusive Plan
- Oxford Exclusive Plan Metro
- Standard Indemnity
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. Jonathan Benjamin Lauter MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10024 Get Direction
New York, NY 10019 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jonathan Benjamin Lauter MD | Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jonathan Benjamin Lauter MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lauter
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Emma Jane Laskin Other 1 Barstow Road Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Estelle Paris MD 11206 Broadway Brooklyn New York 11206
- Dianne Thomas 165 state street Hackensack Nj 07601
- Dr. Stanley D. Machlin M.D. 24 E Magnolia Ave Maywood NJ 07607
- Dr. Clarice Joan Kestenbaum MD 15 W 81st St New York New York 10024
- Dr. Juan Diego Pedraza M.D. 1735 York Ave New York NY 10128