Dr. Caroline C Horner MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology1 Childrens Pl Suite C Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Caroline Horner practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Saint Louis, MO. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Horner treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 2000
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Cystic Fibrosis (cf)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
Dr. Caroline C Horner MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Caroline C Horner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Horner
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Dr. James Corry M.D.3009 N Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Dr. Alan Paul Knutsen MD1465 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. William Lee Johnson MD1 CHILDRENS PL SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Michele E Kemp MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Iram Sirajuddin MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Maya R Jerath MD4921 PARKVIEW PL STE 8B SAINT LOUIS MO 63110