Dr. Edward Reece Shaman M.D.
Family Practitioner404 W Fountain St Albert Lea MN, 56007
Dr. Edward Shaman, MD, specialist in family medicine and general practice, currently treats patients in Albert lea, Minnesota. Dr. Shaman graduated from University Of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada ...
Education and Training
Univ Of Manitoba- Fac Of Med- Winnipeg- Man- Canada 1969
University of Manitoba / Faculty of Medicine 1969
University of Manitoba College of Medicine 1969
Dr. Edward Reece Shaman M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Edward Reece Shaman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shaman
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Sinusitis?
Sinusitis occurs because of the infection of the sinuses or cavities of the nasal passage, causing an inflammation and swelling of the tissue lining them. The usual cause is a virus, and the infection persists even when the upper respiratory symptoms have disappeared. Bacteria or fungi can also...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Dr. Obioma Ogbonna MD1276 Fulton Ave Bronx NY 10456
- Dr. Michael David Ulrich M.D.404 W Fountain St Albert Lea MN 56007
- Dr. Steven John Schulz M.D.404 W Fountain St Albert Lea MN 56007
- Dr. John Andrew Grzybowski M.D.404 W Fountain St Albert Lea MN 56007
- Dr. Gregory L. Angstman MD1202 5th Grant Blvd Wabasha MN 55981
- Dr. Laura Isabel Pelaez MD1000 1st Dr Nw Austin MN 55912