Dr. Luis Centenera is an interventional radiologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Centenera specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Neuroradiology; Lahey Clinic, Diagnostic Radiology; Santa Barbara Cottage Hosp, General Surgery
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Luis Centenera MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87109Get Direction
Luis Centenera MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Ear Infections Cause Deafness?
Some amount of hearing loss may occur during an ear infection. This hearing loss might be partial to severe depending on the part of the ear affected and the extent to which the ear is affected. In most cases this deafness clears up along with the infection that is causing it but in some cases the...
- Narcolepsy: Causes and Symptoms
Narcolepsy refers to a sleep disorder characterized by excessive sleepiness during day time. It is a neurological disorder that affect the normal sleep-wake cycle. People with this condition tend to have sudden episodes of sleep that may affect during any time of the day. This disorder can affect...
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- Everything You Need to Know About Gallbladder Surgery
Open gallbladder removal, also known as open cholecystectomy, is a surgical operation removing the gallbladder. The objective of the procedure is to offer permanent relief from gallbladder-related problems such as gallstones. During the surgery, a large incision is made in the abdomen and used to...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- Dr. Charles Edward Lohr M.D.4411 The 25 Way Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Robert S Mals MD601 DR MARTIN LUTHER KING JR AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87102
- Kirk John Giesbrandt MD601 DR MARTIN LUTHER KING JR AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87102
- Roger Leroy Cronk DO8020 Constitution Place Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. William Schaeffer MDUnm Dept Of Radiology Msc10 5530 Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Christopher James Gutjahr MD1 UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO ALBUQUERQUE NM 87131