Dr. May Hayder DDS
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry401 Gregory Ln Suite 236 Pleasant Hill CA, 94523
May Hayder, DDS Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry Dr. May Hayder grew up in the East Bay, earning her undergraduate degree with honors from UC Berkeley, and her dental degree in the top ...
Dr. May Hayder DDS's Practice location
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523Get Direction
Merced, CA 95348Get Direction
Dr. May Hayder DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hayder
- How to Manage Privacy When Discussing a Breast Cancer Diagnosis
When someone is sick, most of the time they just want rest and care from loved ones. It's great to feel supported when you're not feeling well. This is very simple when it comes to having a cold, or something as common as a migraine. When the word cancer comes into the picture, everything...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Dr. Gary David Sabbadini D.D.S.1500 Tara Hills Dr Pinole CA 94564
- Dr. Lajuan Michelle Hall DDS5201 DEER VALLEY RD STE 2A ANTIOCH CA 94531
- Dr. Pearline Ying-fong Chang D.D.S., M.S.3980 San Pablo Dam Road El Sobrante CA 94803
- Dr. Randall Eric Chang D.D.S.3050 Citrus Cir Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Mahmoud H Ashrafi DMD1501 Bollinger Canyon Road San Ramon CA 94583
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Larocque D.D.S.1855 San Miguel Dr Walnut Creek CA 94596