Bahman Jalali Nouri M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology106 La Casa Via Suite 140 Walnut Creek CA, 94598
Dr. Nouri has special interests in coronary artery disease and vascular medicine. He completed additional training in endovacular interventions in 2011-12 at the Fogarty Institute for Innovation at El ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Hospital and ClinicsUCSF
Bahman Jalali Nouri M.D.'s Practice location
Walnut Creek, CA 94598Get Direction
REDWOOD CITY, CA 94062Get Direction
Bahman Jalali Nouri M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nouri
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- Angina Pectoris: What are the Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment?
Angina pectoris is a symptom of a coronary artery disease which causes chest pain due to less blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina pectoris is also known as angina, and this problem can be a recurring issue or a sudden acute issue. Angina pectoris can be defined as pressure, stiffness, tightness...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Walter T. Savage MD350 JOHN MUIR PKWY BRENTWOOD CA 94513
- Ellen Jane Killebrew901 Nevin Avenue Richmond California 94801
- Evelyn Li M.D.27206 Calaroga Ave Hayward CA 94545
- Iqbal Inayat Omarali M.D.2324 Santa Rita Road #11 Pleasanton CA 94566
- Thomas G Quinn M.D.350 30th St Oakland CA 94609
- Michael Andrew Brown M.D.1450 TREAT BLVD WALNUT CREEK CA 94597