Dr. Roua Azmeh practices Allergy and Immunology care in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Azmeh specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Azmeh provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 2011
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- University of Michigan Program
Dr. Roua Azmeh M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63104Get Direction
KALAMAZOO, MI 49008Get Direction
Dr. Roua Azmeh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Does the Treatment of Asthma Always Require an Inhaler?
Asthma is considered a common lung disorder in which inflammation causes the bronchi to swell and narrow the airways. Asthma is indiscriminant of any age group. It is a long term disease that has no cure but can be controlled by following the right dosage of medication, prescribed by a doctor or...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Hives?
Swellings, referred to as weals, manifest on the skin as rashes. They are normally pink or red in color, possess an oval or circular shape, and may be surrounded by a reddish flare. Hives can be detrimental and awfully itchy.The weals normally appear in batches, and frequently occur on the face,...
- What are the Different Types of Inhalers Used to Treat Asthma?
Managing medication and using inhalers have become integral parts of the asthma care routine. An inhaler allows you the freedom of carrying minute doses of medication for use in emergencies wherever you may go. It’s a huge relief knowing that help is immediately at hand in your trouser pocket. Not...
- Self-Care Tips for Lupus
Do you have lupus? Do you want to know how can you be at your best? Lupus is a disease of flares. Flares come and go away naturally. Drugs are very important in controlling lupus symptoms. However, if you can control the flares, you can control the disease to a great extent.Lupus is also known as an...
- Dr. Robert Kocur M.D.777 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Andrew S Gold M.D.10511 Old Olive Street Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Susan S Berdy M.D.456 N New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Stephanie Park M.D.1585 Woodlake Dr Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Jinny E Chang MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Susan Bromberg Schneider M.D.222 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017