Sheila Lajeune is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Chicago, IL. Sheila is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Lajeune can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Lajeune will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Sheila M. Lajeune PT's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60646Get Direction
Sheila M. Lajeune PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea's Impact on a Patient's Heart
Though sleep apnea often causes atrial fibrillation, there is a lack of awareness.Neglecting sleep disorders is easy. They are widely prevalent, and yet poorly diagnosed and an underrated risk factor for many health conditions. Sleep apnea, one of the most common sleep disorders touches 3-7% of the...
- Does Red Urine Indicate Blood?
Many people see the reddish or darkish brown coloration in their urine and rush to get a medical opinion, but their fears are usually unfounded. This is because red coloration can be sourced from factors other than red blood cells. It may be originating in the kind of food or medicine you are...
- Adventure, A Dream Wedding, and Cystic Fibrosis
Caleigh Haber has spent 27 years battling cystic fibrosis.For some time now, Caleigh’s boyfriend, Bryan, has been helping her with care needs. Caleigh’s over-all health status appears fragile: Aside from late-stage CF, she’s also “in kidney failure (becoming more common for those with CF),...
- If Men Drink Carbonated Drinks Regularly, Can it Lead to Other Health Complications?
It goes without saying that sugar content in carbonated beverages is the major culprit for being overweight. In addition to this fact, sugary soda is also known to worsen certain conditions, like osteoarthritis, particularly in men. These soft drinks are found to be associated with disease...
- Understanding Social Anxiety Disorder in Parkinson's Disease
It is natural to have some kind of emotional distress, anxiety, and sadness when diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. But SAD is not just about being sad, it is being anxious and fearful of participating in social activities. SAD is an abbreviation for social anxiety disorder also known as social...
- The Nutritional Needs For Women of All Ages
For women, the right nutrition and exercise is very important for a healthy life and great energy. The requirements for vitamins and minerals differ according to your age. Understanding the needs for a particular phase of life will help women to choose the appropriate supplements and foods.Childhood...
- Judy Jue Wang PT, DPT, PCS323 N Jackson St Glendale CA 91206
- Anita Shah2591 COMPASS RD GLENVIEW IL 60026
- Mrs. Michele Lynne Neidlinger P.T., CEIM541 Eastwick Ln Bartlett IL 60103
- Mrs. Sarah Marie Nicolarsen P.T., D.P.T5121 S Kimbark Ave Chicago IL 60615
- Ms. Bridget Ann Walker P.T.9811 Woods Dr Skokie IL 60077
- Debra Renae Nickoli PT401 E ONTARIO ST APT 4003 CHICAGO IL 60611