Dr. Sanjay Ghosh practices Neurological Surgery in San Diego, CA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Ghosh prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1995
- University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA 2001
- University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA 1999
Dr. Sanjay Ghosh M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92120Get Direction
Dr. Sanjay Ghosh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ghosh
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Dr. John F Alksne M.D.200 W Arbor Dr San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Donald John Blaskiewicz M.D.2100 5th Ave San Diego CA 92101
- Dr. Rahul Jandial M.D., PH.D.5425 Panoramic Ln San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. Vrijesh Shantanu Tantuwaya MD12630 Monte Vista Rd Poway CA 92064
- Dr. Scott P Leary MD6645 Alvarado Rd San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Tyrone Leslie Hardy MD5565 Grossmont Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942