Dr. Joseph M Baker D.O.
Family Practitioner1323 N A St Wellington KS, 67152
Dr. Joseph Baker is a family practitioner practicing in Wellington, KS. Dr. Baker specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Baker possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Hlth Sci, Coll of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 1980
Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences - College of Osteopathic Medicine 1980
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Tracking of food quantity by coyotes (Canis latrans).
- A shared system of representation governing quantity discrimination in canids.
- The impact of emotion on numerosity estimation.
- Multiple visual quantitative cues enhance discrimination of dynamic stimuli
- The evolution of self-control.
- A Proof of Concept Study of Function-Based Statistical Analysis of fNIRS Data: Syntax Comprehension in Children with Specific Language Impairment Compared to Typically-Developing Controls.
Dr. Joseph M Baker D.O.'s Practice location
Wellington, KS 67152Get Direction
OVERLAND PARK, KS 66211Get Direction
Dr. Joseph M Baker D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baker
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- What is Enteral Feeding?
Enteral feedingEveryone needs food for survival, but sometimes due to illness a person is unable to eat normally. This can be due to difficulty swallowing, reduced appetite or due to surgery that interferes with the eating process. Enteral tube feeding should be used in such cases. For this...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- Dr. Larry Roger Anderson M.D.507 E 16th St Wellington KS 67152
- Dr. Tamara L Mccue D.O.1323 N A St Wellington KS 67152
- Dr. Heba Safwat bishara Ferguson M.D.7107 S Meridian St Haysville KS 67060
- Dr. Antonio Lazaro Carro M.D.1004 Se Louis Dr Mulvane KS 67110
- Dr. Brian G Comer D.O.1004 Se Louis Dr Mulvane KS 67110
- Dr. Lacie Gregory MD507 E 16TH ST STE 1 WELLINGTON KS 67152