Dr. Andre M Hu M.D.
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)737 Main St Suite 6 Lumberton NJ, 08048
Dr. Andre Hu is a physiatrist practicing in Lumberton, NJ. Dr. Hu is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Hu focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Hu can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Chronic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rehab Institute Of Chicago 2000
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University Program
Dr. Andre M Hu M.D.'s Practice location
Marlton, NJ 08053Get Direction
Dr. Andre M Hu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hu
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Osteoporosis: Know the Causes
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in reduced bone density and enhanced vulnerability of the bones. The detrimental thinning of the patient’s bones combined with the development of weaker bone crystals makes them highly susceptible to fractures.Although osteoporosis itself doesn’t directly...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Dr. Shawn M. Peterson D.O.25 S 9th St Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107
- Dr. Maryum Rafique DO3401 N. Broad St. Philadelphia PA 19140
- Dr. Zach Broyer M.D.925 Chestnut St. , 5th Floor Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Mitchell Kirk Freedman D.O.925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. William F Bonner M.D.333 N Oxford Valley Rd Fairless Hills PA 19030
- Dr. Kathryn Theresa Gollotto DO737 Main St Lumberton NJ 08048