Dr. Rebekah Beach is a urologist practicing in DULUTH, MN. Dr. Beach specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Rebekah Beach MD's Practice location
DULUTH, MN 55802Get Direction
Rebekah Beach MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beach
- Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
Treatments for Erectile DysfunctionErectile dysfunction is a problem that affects the ability of men to have and maintain their erections. It can cause emotional and psychological stress, especially for people with low self-esteem or those who suffer relationship troubles because of it. However, it...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Can My Diet Influence Erectile Dysfunction?
Can My Diet Influence Erectile Dysfunction?Food is known to have diverse effects on the body of a human being. Eating helps maintain our bodies and keep us alive. We all have different eating patterns and preferences. Lifestyle choices also involve the types of food we choose to consume.Our bodies...
- What Causes Kidney Stones?
Kidney stones are a common problem for many people. In the United States, kidney infection cases are usually due to kidney stones increasing in size over time. What Are Kidney Stones?Kidney stones are crystal ball-like substances that form in the urinary tract. These stones are usually found around...
- Kidney Stones: What is Urinary Retention Medication?
Kidney stones come about from an infection that leads to formation of stone-like structures in the kidney. Kidney stones are made up of different materials, mostly being acidic salts and minerals filtered from the blood by the kidney. These minerals, once filtered from the blood, fail to dissolve...
- What are the Causes of Urinary Incontinence?
Urinary incontinence is common with aging and may range in severity from mild to severe wetting. For many people, there is a sudden urge to urinate frequently. There are millions of people affected by incontinence in the country, but many people have different variations of this condition. This...
- Dr. Eric Lee Lauer MD400 East 3rd Street Duluth MN 55805
- Dr. Nathan E. Hoffmann MD400 East 3rd Street Duluth MN 55805
- Milton Baxter Ropes Other400 E 3rd St Duluth MN 55805
- Dr. Howard Curtis Hutchens MD1001 E Superior St Duluth MN 55802
- Jeffrey Scott Engelsgjerd Other400 E 3rd St Duluth MN 55805
- Martin Theodore Grune Other400 E 3rd St Duluth MN 55805