Dr. Teris Minsue Chen MD
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology4600 Fairmont Pkwy Suite 104 Pasadena TX, 77504
Dr. Teris Chen is a dermatologist practicing in Pasadena, TX. Dr. Chen specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Chen diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Treatment of a large superficial basal cell carcinoma with 5% imiquimod: a case report and review of the literature.
- Surgical Pearl: behold the lowly cup.
- Angiotropic large-cell lymphoma with striking blue plaques.
- An unpleasant memento.
- A much-delayed complication.
- Unilateral seborrheic dermatitis after decompression of Chiari I malformation and syringomyelia.
- Multibladed knife for staged surgical margin control in nonmelanoma skin cancer.
- The banana: a surgery training model to refine blade control for Mohs layer removal and skin incisions.
- In vivo intraoperative relaxing incisions for tissue flattening in Mohs micrographic surgery.
- A simple, inexpensive means to minimize suture "hitchhiker" sharps injury in the setting of a limited surgical workspace.
- Surgical pearl: a simple means of disarming the "locked and loaded" needle.
- The use of acellular, fetal bovine dermal matrix for acute, full-thickness wounds.
- Introducing the string-of-beads biopsy: solving diagnostic challenges of the skin with punch biopsies for multiple studies, simple closure.
- Unilateral superficial musculoaponeurotic system plication in facial reconstructive surgery.
- Electronically linked: wireless, discrete, hands-free communication to improve surgical workflow in Mohs and dermasurgery clinic.
- Treatment of melasma using variable square pulse Er:YAG laser resurfacing.
- Polyangulated specimen and tissue nicks to facilitate orientation and re-excision in Mohs micrographic surgery.
- Adult with a red plaque at the site of a childhood vaccination scar.
- Treatment of punched-out atrophic and rolling acne scars in skin phototypes III, IV, and V with variable square pulse erbium:yttrium-aluminum-garnet laser resurfacing.
- Hematoxylin and eosin tissue stain in Mohs micrographic surgery: a review.
Dr. Teris Minsue Chen MD's Practice location
Pasadena, TX 77504Get Direction
Katy, TX 77450Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77074Get Direction
Dr. Teris Minsue Chen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chen
- Treatment Options for Teenage Acne
Acne is normally caused by changing levels of hormones. This is why youths develop it during puberty or before getting their periods. Hormones are the culprits because they stimulate the oil-producing glands in the skin to produce more oil, which clogs the pores on the skin surface. There are few...
- What Is a PUPPP Rash?
IntroductionA PUPPP rash, also known as pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy, is a skin condition wherein pregnant women get a hives-like rash on their skin. These rashes or bumps are itchy and usually appear on the stomach or stretch marks during pregnancy, especially in the third...
- Are Vitamin Drinks Beneficial for Your Skin?
Vitamin drinks, or beauty beverages as they are commonly known as, are touted as one of the best recipe for glowing and youthful skin. It is more like a powerful purifying and perfecting solution for the skin. In the past years, a number of products claiming to have ‘functional benefits’ for...
- What Is Excessive Sweating?
Introduction Excessive sweating is often discomforting and a hassle. Do you sweat more than other people and wondering why? Do you excessively sweat when you barely start walking or carrying out any physical activity within five minutes? Do you have the tendency of wiping your hands every time you...
- Basics for Glowing Skin
Many of us become overwhelmed at the thought of the skincare routine necessary for glowing skin, including exfoliation, hydration, moisturization, and cleansing. But there are some simple steps that can help you protect and pamper your skin within minutes.Wash your skin every dayCleaning the skin...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Dr. Kenneth Dorsey MD2727 West Holcombe Blvd. Houston Texas 77025
- Dr. Suneel Chilukuri MD6565 West Loop S Bellaire TX 77401
- Dr. Samantha Robare-Stout MD20320 Northwest Freeway Houston Texas 77065
- Suneel Chilukuri4914 Bissonnet St Bellaire Texas 77401
- Dr. Valencia Dorchelle Thomas M.D.6655 Travis St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Elizabeth Basler MD7505 South Main Houston TX 77030