Dr. Janice Korff is a general practitioner practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Korff does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Korff provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1989
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 1989
- Vascular Disease
- Staten Island Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Internal Medicine
- Montefiore M C H&L Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Montefiore) Program
Dr. Janice Korff M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10128Get Direction
Dr. Janice Korff M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Korff
- How Is Gastroenteritis Diagnosed?
Gastroenteritis should be diagnosed by a doctor on the basis of prevalent symptoms and the patient’s medical history. Rotavirus infections can also be diagnosed through laboratory tests on blood, stool, and breath samples. Additional tests can be done to identify any other underlying conditions...
- What Is Polyuria?
IntroductionPolyuria refers to frequent urination and passing excessive amounts of urine every time a person urinates. Normally, adults pass approximately 1-2 liters of urine per day. However, when there is an excessive urination volume of more than 3 liters a day, it is considered as...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Signs and Symptoms
Restless legs syndrome can be very tricky to diagnose. The reason is that the symptoms are worse at night and will disappear during the day. The restless legs syndrome symptoms are worse during pregnancy and are more prevalent in those with conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and anemia. However,...
- Tips for Hydrated Lips
Skin always bears the brunt of the climate, attacked by sun, wind, cold and dry air. Lips, made of mucous membranes, have thin surface layers and are vulnerable to all of the above much more than the skin, which we usually protect with creams and lotions. Research shows that we lose 10 times more...
- What is the Link between Magnesium and Restless Legs Syndrome?
Magnesium is a vital mineral for normal body functioning. Your kidneys, heart, teeth, and bones rely on magnesium to function properly. It influences enzyme and energy production. It also regulates calcium absorption in the body.Where to get magnesiumYou can get calcium from the following sources:...
- Pins and Needles: Types, Causes, and Treatment
Feeling your hands and feet going numb is a very normal condition that most of us experience at some point or the other. It is a feeling when one cannot feel any sensation in the affected parts of the body. In most cases, numbness or the feeling called ‘pins and needles’ occurs due to a...
- Dr. Constantina Discepola M.D.29 Southfield Ave Dobbs Ferry NY 10522
- Ramon Nicolas Polanco413 5th St Union City NJ 07087
- Dr. Bruce H Yaffe MD201 East 65th Street New York NY 10021
- Dr. Laurence Anthony Kirwan M.D.148 East Avenue Norwalk CT 06851
- Dr. Sunil C Patel M.D.6860 Austin St Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Carlos A Tello MD PA599 Broadway Paterson NJ 07504