Dr. Bradley B Mcelroy M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease2601 Kentucky Ave Suite 301 Paducah KY, 42003
Dr. Bradley Mcelroy is a cardiologist practicing in Paducah, KY. Dr. Mcelroy specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Mcelroy also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1984
- Heart Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- University Mo
- University of Missouri-Columbia Program
Dr. Bradley B Mcelroy M.D.'s Practice location
Paducah, KY 42003Get Direction
Dr. Bradley B Mcelroy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcelroy
- What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation refers to irregular heart rhythm with rapid heartbeat that affect the blood flow in the body. In this condition, the irregular heartbeat starts in the upper chambers of the heart, the atria. The irregularity in the heart beat results from the problem in the electrical system of...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Does Hypertension Have Warning Signs?
With modern life complexities becoming more evident, instances of lifestyle health conditions like hypertension have been on the rise. According a recent report, the number of people living with hypertension is estimated to reach 1.56 billion worldwide by the year 2025. In the US, more than 75% of...
- Dr. Charles D Hogancamp MD1532 Lone Oak Rd Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. Lowell F Roberts M.D.2601 Kentucky Ave Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. Shawn Flynn MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. J David Talley MD1532 Lone Oak Rd Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. James Kenneth Ford M.D.2601 Kentucky Ave Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. Mark D Lineberry MD1532 Lone Oak Rd Paducah KY 42003