Dr. Duane Swailes is a Chiropractor practicing in Aplington, IA. Dr. Swailes specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Swailes seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Duane John Swailes D.C.'s Practice location
Aplington, IA 50604Get Direction
Dr. Duane John Swailes D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Dr. Emily Stoulil D.C.1376 WASHINGTON ST ELDORA IA 50627
- Dr. Zachary Stoulil D.C.1376 Washington St Eldora IA 50627
- Dr. James Richard Koenen DC303 Central Ave E Hampton IA 50441
- Mr. Kurt Matthew Sperfslage DC907 Sherman Ave Ackley IA 50601
- Dr. Valorie Jean Prahl D.C412 G Ave Grundy Center IA 50638
- Dr. Chad Al Collins DC303 Central Ave E Hampton IA 50441