Dr. Ashraf H Berry M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine29703 Hoover Rd Warren MI, 48093
Dr. Ashraf Berry is an adolescent specialist practicing in Warren, MI. Dr. Berry works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Berry treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1998
Wayne State University School of Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- St John Hosp & Med Ctr, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- St John Hospital and Medical Center Program
Dr. Ashraf H Berry M.D.'s Practice location
Warren, MI 48093Get Direction
Dr. Ashraf H Berry M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Berry
- Celiac Disease Patients do not Experience More Depression
A new study found that those with celiac disease are no longer more likely to become depressed or experience sleep difficulty as compared to the whole population. This new study was based on a national health survey. The study also showed that people who observe gluten-free diet and have not been...
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- How Questionnaires Can Affect Multiple Sclerosis Survival Rates
Questionnaires are valuable tools for diagnosing many disorders. They can find symptoms to trace and help doctors connect the dots to a diagnosis. As a patient, you want to give the most accurate answers to your doctor. With multiple sclerosis, it may be hard to tell which symptoms are related....
- HIV: Will My Child Get It If I’m Pregnant?
The initials 'HIV' stand for Human Immunodeficiency Virus. As the name suggest, it is a viral attack that completely weakens the defense systems of a human being leaving them open to invasion from bacteria and other disease causing micro-organisms.Once infected, the virus finds its way into the...
- COPD: Definition, Epidemiology & Etiology
Our respiratory system is a complex machine comprised of small parts that ensure its smooth functioning. Even a small hindrance in any of the links can cause a complication in the respiratory system, which could result in severe health issues.There are many types of respiratory diseases, the most...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Lobna Elhasan-Fakih M.D.2547 Monroe St Dearborn Michigan 48124
- Dr. Frank J Martilotti M.D.3601 W. 13 Mile Road Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Mohammad Bitar M.D.47389 Van Dyke Avenue Utica MI 48317
- Dr. Robert S Levy M.D.2845 Monroe St Dearborn MI 48124
- Dr. Durdana Tabbussum Rehman M.D35450 Dequindre Rd Sterling Heights MI 48310
- Dr. Naseeb Bishara Hamameh M.D.22350 Ford Rd Dearborn Heights MI 48127