Dr. Harriet Alexander Bering MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology77 Herrick St Suite 101 Beverly MA, 01915
Dr. Harriet Bering is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Beverly, MA. Dr. Bering specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Stanford Univ Sch Of Med- Stanford Ca 1978
Stanford University School of Medicine 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Phi Beta Kappa . 1973
- Summa cum Laude
- Breast Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Yale New Haven Hosp, Internal Medicine; Dartmouth-Hitchcock M C, Internal Medicine
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale University Program
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT
- Univ of CA San Diego Med Ctr, San Diego, CA
- Yale-New Haven Hospital (Hematology)
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, CT, Fellow:Hematology 1980
- Univ of CA-USCD Cancer Ctr, Post Doct Research Fellow 1984
Dr. Harriet Alexander Bering MD's Practice location
Beverly, MA 01915Get Direction
Dr. Harriet Alexander Bering MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bering
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- New Diagnostic Tool Approved for Lymphoma
A new diagnostic tool has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to help researchers identify leukemia and lymphoma cells by using a technique known as flow cytometry. A flow cytometry test for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) can help determine whether normal or abnormal DNA is...
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- Life Lessons After Multiple Misdiagnoses of Lymphoma
28-year-old Jessica DeCristofaro had been coughing persistently and she was told by her doctor that it was a result of allergies. She even took medication for her supposed allergies over the course of two years. When the medication failed to improve her persistent cough, another doctor diagnosed her...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- Dr. Bruno Bastos M.D.44 Binney St Boston MA 02115
- Prabhsimranjot Singh MD450 Brookline Avenua Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Leonard Joseph Appleman MD44 Binney St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Nathan Theodore Connell M.D.75 FRANCIS ST BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Kellie Sprague MDPratt Medical Group Boston MA 02211
- Dr. Akash Patnaik M.D., PH.D.330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215