Dr. Eric T Elwood MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery1001 Main Street 3rd Floor Peoria IL, 61606
Dr. Eric Elwood, MD is one of the most highly ranked doctors in the United States. He specializes in plastic and reconstructive surgery and plastic surgery and currently practices medicine at Peoria, ...
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS- 2003
- Pregnancy as a tissue expander in the repair of a massive ventral hernia.
- Phlegmasia cerulea dolens of the upper extremity.
- Parental satisfaction with the CranioCap: a new cranial orthosis for deformational plagiocephaly.
- Predicting breast reduction weight using the mass of breast ptosis.
- Decreasing expander breast infection: A new drain care protocol.
- An arteriovenous malformation of the external ear in the pediatric population: A case report and review of the literature.
- Pediatric lower extremity mower injuries.
- Closure of meningomyelocele defects using acellular dermal matrix.
- CD40-gp39 interactions play a critical role during allograft rejection. Suppression of allograft rejection by blockade of the CD40-gp39 pathway.
- CTLA4-Ig plus bone marrow induces long-term allograft survival and donor specific unresponsiveness in the murine model. Evidence for hematopoietic chimerism.
- Microchimerism and rejection in clinical transplantation.
- MemberAmerican Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Diplomate American Board of Plastic Surgeons, Diplomate - National Board of Medical Examiners, Diplomate - Am
- Emory University Hospital
- Craniofacial & Pediatric Plastic Surgery - Gillette Children's Hospital (St. Paul, MN)
Dr. Eric T Elwood MD's Practice location
Peoria, IL 61606Get Direction
Dr. Eric T Elwood MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Elwood
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- Thinking About Getting a Nose Job? Here is What You Need to Know
What is it? Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure done to reshape the nose to improve its appearance. This is a cosmetic surgery done for people who are unhappy with the way their nose looks, or to correct certain deformities which resulted from injuries to their nose...
- Have a Butt Like a Kardashian with a Brazillian Butt Lift
What is it?The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure done to provide a more prominent and perky buttocks for individuals who are unhappy about having flat buttocks. This procedure uses your own fat so it is a natural way of uplifting your buttocks. This procedure enables you to enhance...
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- Mr. James Murphy Sheridan M.D.895 West Jericho Tpke. Smithtown NY 11787
- Dr. Kunvarji Gangji Shah MD802 W Trailcreek Dr Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Ira David Uretzky MD7301 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. John Murray M.D.1001 Main Street Peoria IL 61606
- Dr. Emmanuella Joseph MD600 S 13th St Pekin IL 61554
- Harrison C. Putman, III7301 North Knoxville Avenue Peoria Illinois 61614