Dr. Theodorus Mulder is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Mulder specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Univ Van Amsterdam- Fac Der Geneeskunde- Amsterdam- Netherlands 1987
Universiteit van Amsterdam Faculteit der Geneeskunde 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
- The development of metal hypersensitivity in patients with metal-to-plastic hip arthroplasties.
- The Stanmore total hip replacement. A 22-year follow-up.
- Pemphigus vegetans in a child.
- Stanmore total hip replacement. A nine- to ten-year follow-up.
- Stanmore total hip replacement. A 15- to 16-year clinical and radiographic follow-up.
- Metal sensitivity before and after total hip arthroplasty.
- Heart Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatric Cardiology; Beth Israel Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Program
Dr. Theodorus Johannes Mulder M.D.'s Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70121Get Direction
Dr. Theodorus Johannes Mulder M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Dr. Scott Lawrence Macicek MD6621 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Nancy T. Ross-ascuitto M.D.200 Henry Clay Ave New Orleans LA 70118
- Dr. Steffan Sernich MD200 Henry Clay Ave New Orleans LA 70118
- Dr. Ernest S Siwik MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Aluizio Roberto Stopa M.D.200 Henry Clay Ave New Orleans LA 70118
- Dr. Patricia Elizabeth Thomas MD1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121