Dr. Brian Wolff practices Neuropathology in Naples, FL. Dr. Wolff studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1988
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Neurology; St Barnabas Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Mount Sinai Hospital 1989
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Program A
Dr. Brian David Wolff MD's Practice location
Naples, FL 34102Get Direction
Dr. Brian David Wolff MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials.When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- Multiple Sclerosis and Multi-Tasking
Trying to multitask is enough to slow down anyone. However, this twofold action poses an even greater risk to multiple sclerosis (MS) patients: the risk of cognitive impairment. The impairment can be caused by shifting from one task to two tasks, known as the dual-task cost. ...
- How Does MS Affect Emotions?
Multiple sclerosis is by nature a very emotional condition. Just like cognitive and physical symptoms in people with MS, there are a number of emotional symptoms that are brought about by the damage of the central nervous system.One of the results of multiple sclerosis is that it attacks myelin,...
- Sandra Day O’Connor, First Woman on the Supreme Court, Suffers from Dementia
Sandra Day O'Connor, 88, was the first woman to serve as a justice on the United States Supreme Court. She was appointed to the post by the late President Ronald Reagan in 1981 and serviced as a critical swing vote for much of her tenure. O'Connor was known as a moderate conservative and was the...
- Can Dogs Detect Parkinson's Disease?
Our dogs aren’t just pets nowadays. Aside from being the man’s best friend, dogs are also excellent partners in improving the medical field. Since the beginning of time, dogs are appreciated by their owners and animal lovers. Not only are they loyal to you, but they are also keen in so many...
- Dr. John David Campbell MD730 goodlette rd n Naples FL 34102
- Dr. Matthew James Baker MD730 Goodlette Rd N Naples FL 34102
- Dr. Joseph Kandel M.D.877 111th Ave N Naples FL 34108
- Dr. Geoffrey W Colino M.D.11181 Health Park Blvd Naples FL 34110
- Dr. Pedro Garciarena M.D.6101 Pine Ridge Rd Naples FL 34119
- Dr. Francis D Hussey MD811 7th Ave S Naples FL 34102