Dr. Pei-chen Hsu is a psychologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Hsu specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hsu evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hsu because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ms. Pei-chen Hsu PHD's Practice location
New York, NY 10002Get Direction
Ms. Pei-chen Hsu PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hsu
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by unstable emotions and behavior patterns. Their unpredictable moods and behavior may lead to issues in relationships. People with this disorder often have low self-esteem. They often tend to view themselves as being the...
- What Is Male Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mental disorder that generally affects the way individuals think and feel about themselves and other people. People with this personality disorder often have unstable personal relationships due to their extreme emotions, impulsiveness, and...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Autism: Why It's Important to Consider Identity-First Language
When discussing autism, it’s easy to get caught up in conversations about genetics and DNA that can often feel detached from the everyday experiences of people with autism. The research being done in these areas and the discussions that surround them are undoubtedly important. New studies and data...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Dr. Sonja M. Ramirez PH.D.Mobile office New York and Northeastern NJ 07110
- Dr. Dominick John Riccio PSYCHOLOGIST1036 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Mary F. Macedonio PSYCHOLOGIST15038 Union Tpke Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Aviva Druks PHD134 Middle Neck Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Vanessa Porto Caskey412 6th Avenue New York New York 10011
- Dr. Irina Volynsky PHD440 West Street Fort Lee New Jersey 07024