Dr. William Sanders is a hand surgeon practicing in Helotes, TX. Dr. Sanders specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Texas A&M University, TX 1974
- Cooper Hospital-University Medical Center Program
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. William Edward Sanders MD's Practice location
Helotes, TX 78023 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. William Edward Sanders MD | Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. William Edward Sanders MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Allergy Shots Effective?
What is Allergy Shot?An allergy shot, or allergen immunotherapy, is a method in which small amounts of allergens are introduced to the body to stimulate the immune system against a specific allergen, without causing a full allergic reaction. This allows the body to get used to the specific allergen...
- Microdystrophin: An Advent in Muscular Dystrophy Therapy
Muscular dystrophy is a term used to describe a group of hereditary illnesses that affect normal muscle formation in the body. It causes the muscles to gradually and progressively weaken over time. This is due to mutations in the genes that are responsible for the production of proteins needed for...
- Woman Diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer at 11, Now 23, Sings at Local Fundraiser
When people think of cancer, people think of a disease associated with aging. But sometimes, tragedy strikes the younger generations as well. When a child has cancer, it is a much different ballgame. These patients haven't had a full life to live yet. They haven't had a chance to start their own...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
Nearby Hand Surgeons
- Dr. Karen Johnston Jones MD 215 Parklane Drive San Antonio Texas 78212
- Dr. Joel B. Nilsson MD 21 Spurs Ln San Antonio TX 78240
- Dr. Suresh Koneru M.D. 423 Treeline Park San Antonio TX 78209
- Dr. David P Green M.D. 21 Spurs Ln San Antonio TX 78240
- Dr. Ryan B Thomas MD 4502 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. David Wesley Person MD 21 Spurs Ln San Antonio TX 78240