Dr. Sandeep Raj Pandit M. D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1236 Huffman Mill Rd Suite #120 Burlington NC, 27215
Dr. Sandeep Pandit is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Burlington, NC. Dr. Pandit specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Two instances of proved rabies in the tiger.
- Laboratory diagnosis of cholera; a note on bacteriological procedures.
- A note on cholera in Assam and the cholera bacteriophage experiment carried out in Assam.
- Multiple myeloma: treatment options for an incurable disease.
- Comparative study between modified Freyer's prostatectomy, classical Freyer's prostatectomy and Millin's prostatectomy.
- The adhesion phenomenon in filariasis: a preliminary note. 1928.
- Short notes on the diagnosis and treatment of kala azar.
- Ossicular chain reconstruction with a titanium prosthesis.
- The Relation Between Specific and Non-Specific Agglutination in the Brucella Group.
Dr. Sandeep Raj Pandit M. D.'s Practice location
Burlington, NC 27215Get Direction
Dr. Sandeep Raj Pandit M. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pandit
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never in her wildest dreams thought that her daughter would be the person to save her...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- Arizona Firefighters Raise Funds for Lymphoma Stairclimb
Jackson County Fire District #5 partnered with Dutch Bros. Coffee in Phoenix, Arizona to help raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Scott Firefighter Stairclimb in Seattle, which took place at the Columbia Center on March 11th, 2018. All of the money raised for the stairclimb go to...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- Dr. Melissa C Corcoran M.D.1236 HUFFMAN MILL RD BURLINGTON NC 27215
- Dr. Govinda Brahmanday MD1236 HUFFMAN MILL RD BURLINGTON NC 27215
- Dr. Timothy John Finnegan MD1236 HUFFMAN MILL RD BURLINGTON NC 27215
- Archana C Rao MD1240 HUFFMAN MILL RD BURLINGTON NC 27215
- Zhou Yu1236 HUFFMAN MILL RD BURLINGTON NC 27215
- Dr. Janak Kantilal Choksi MD1236 Huffman Mill Rd Burlington NC 27215