Dr. Jithander Katkuri is a family practitioner practicing in Smyrna, TN. Dr. Katkuri specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Katkuri possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Kakatiya Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Warrangal- Ap- India 1977
Osmania Medical College, Ntr University of Health Sciences,Hyderabad, India Medical
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Meharry Med Coll Sch Of Med, Family Medicine
- Meharry Medical College Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Jithander R Katkuri M.D.'s Practice location
Smyrna, TN 37167Get Direction
Dr. Jithander R Katkuri M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Katkuri
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Crohn's
Pain management can be considered a treatment plan that the patient and doctor can design together. The effective way of controlling pain can be through taking the drugs for Crohn’s disease as per the doctor’s prescription. The treatment plan may involve various medicines to reduce the pain...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Dr. Richard A. Aballay MD905 S Church St Murfreesboro TN 37130
- Dr. Ilaben Patel-Desai M.D.1289 Wheatley Forest Dr Brentwood Tennessee 37027
- Dr. Srinivas Nimmagadda MD8115 Isabella Ln Brentwood TN 37027
- Dr. Scott R Eller M.D.237 W Northfield Blvd Murfreesboro TN 37129
- Dr. Sharon T Browning MD740 Cool Springs Blvd Franklin TN 37067
- Mr. Peter F Cobb MD300 Stonecrest Blvd Smyrna TN 37167