Dr. Terry Hinkson practices Emergency Medicine in Rapid City, SD. Dr. Hinkson assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Hinkson examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Darnall Army Comm Hosp, Emergency Medicine; D D Eisenhower Army Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Terry Hinkson DO's Practice location
Rapid City, SD 57709Get Direction
Dr. Terry Hinkson DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hinkson
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Dr. Craig Randall D.O.2900 Doolittle Dr Ellsworth Afb SD 57706
- Dr. Anne Fisher MD353 Fairmont Blvd Rapid City SD 57709
- Dr. Patrick M Tibbles MD353 Fairmont Blvd Rapid City SD 57709
- Dr. Sandra J Honke MD353 Fairmont Blvd Rapid City SD 57709
- Dr. Stephan J Miller M.D.353 Fairmont Blvd Rapid City SD 57709
- Dr. John T Hill MD353 Fairmont Blvd Rapid City SD 57709