Dr. Rajiv Parikh is a pediatrician practicing in Dunkirk, NY. Dr. Parikh is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Parikh diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Parikh can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1970
Topiwala National Medical College 1971
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Stomach Flu
- Plantar Wart
- Brooklyn Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics; Columbia Health Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Program
Dr. Rajiv C Parikh M.D.'s Practice location
Dunkirk, NY 14048Get Direction
Dr. Rajiv C Parikh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parikh
- Do I Have the Mumps?
The mumps is a highly contagious airborne viral infection, which manifests in a specific shape of the face and neck. The causing agent is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Timely vaccination (MMR) is the best way to prevent complications that arise in 95% of cases. The mumps virus can be...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Dr. Maria Emily Cosico Other50 Brigham Rd Fredonia NY 14063
- Dr. Zdenka Safar MD194 Central Ave Silver Creek NY 14136
- Dr. Susan P Fine MD33 E Main St Westfield NY 14787
- Dr. Rohini Dilip Thodge M.D.1134 CENTRAL AVE DUNKIRK NY 14048
- Dr. Ashita Shetty MD1134 Central Ave Dunkirk NY 14048
- Mrs. Wreida A Attia MD268 W Main St Fredonia NY 14063