Dr. Reginald M Smith MD
Pain Management Specialist | Pain Medicine2345 Moody Parkway Suite 204 Moody AL, 35004
Dr. Smith grew up in rural Alabama (Marion, Perry County) and graduated from Stillman College in Tuscaloosa with a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry in 1992. Dr. Smith received his medical degree ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2002
- Army Commendation Medal 2006 U.S. Army
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal 2003 U.S. Army
- Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal 2003 U.S. Army
- Chronic Pain
- Opioid Dependence
- Suboxone Treatment
- Trigger Point Injection
- University of Tennessee, Chattanooga Unit (Erlanger Hospital) Internal Medicine 2002
Experience & Accolades
- Attending Physician2010 - 2012Select Specialty Hospital (Birmingham, AL)Attending Physician at a long term acute care hospital (LTACH).
- Attending Physician2006 - 2010St. Vincent's Hospital (Birmingham, AL)Attending Physician at a 338 acute care medical center.
- Chief of Primary Care2005 - 2006U.S. Army (General Leonard Wood Hospital)Responsible for the administrative oversight of 8 outpatient clinics (31,000 patients anually) and a 30,000 volume ED.
Dr. Reginald M Smith MD's Practice location
Moody, AL 35004Get Direction
Dr. Reginald M Smith MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- A333 Pill
A333 PillIt is a white and capsule-shaped pill. It has been identified as acetaminophen/oxycodone 325mg/10 mg. It is used for the treatment of chronic pain. This drug is supplied by Actavis Elizabeth.It is a member of the drug class narcotic analgesic combination. During pregnancy, its risk cannot...
- Round and Yellow M 66 Pill
M 66 PillThis pill is round and yellow in color with an imprint of “M 66”. It has been identified as meloxicam 7.5 mg, which is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.Under the Controlled Substances Act, meloxicam is...
- Nerve Pain Medications for Fibromyalgia
Living a quality life is tough if you are dealing with chronic pain that is caused by fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder characterized by predominant pain in the bones, muscles, and soft tissue. It is also associated with sleep issues, mood swings, and overwhelming...
- Is Tramadol a Narcotic?
Most tramadol users are not aware of the drug's specifications. Therefore, there is always confusion as to whether tramadol is a narcotic or not. The truth of the matter is that this medicine works like a narcotic but is not categorized as one. It is only referred to as "narcotic-like".Tramadol is...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Dr. Gaylyn Mcilwain Horne MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Victor E. Mendoza MD7500 Hugh Daniel Dr Birmingham AL 35242
- Dr. Kenneth G Varley M.D.7191 Cahaba Valley Rd Birmingham AL 35242
- Dr. David W Cosgrove MD1424 Carraway Blvd Birmingham AL 35234
- Dr. Michael Scott Kendrick MD1020 26th St S Birmingham AL 35205
- Dr. Brandon Schyler Brooks MD123 Frontage A Rd Gray LA 70359