Dr. Stephen Davidson is an oncologist practicing in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Davidson specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Davidson manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Al Hosp, Hematology/Oncology; Univ Of Al Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Stephen L Davidson MD's Practice location
Montgomery, AL 36106Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Stephen L Davidson MD | Oncologist | Medical Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Stephen L Davidson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Davidson
- Is Breast Cancer Ever Preventable?
Breast cancer is one of the most common types of cancer, but there are certain practices that can significantly reduce your risk, even in high-risk women. Many of these practices are easy lifestyle changes for most women. Recent evidence shows that breast cancer will affect 1 in 8 women in the...
- Actress Mindy Cohn Reveals 5-Year Fight Against Breast Cancer
Many may remember her as the dark-haired girl in the popular 80s sitcom, The Facts of Life. On screen, she can be seen portraying the woe and trials of being a teenager.More than 30 years later, she shares with the public that she's been enduring a much harder battle in her life. In 2012, Mindy was...
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- Can Ovarian Cancer Screening Cause Harm in Women Without Symptoms?
According to a draft of new guidelines relating to screening, ovarian cancer screening in young women who have no symptoms can cause harm and offers no benefits. According to the U.S. Preventative Services Task Force (USPSTF), the screening is not recommended for many women without symptoms. The...
- New Cancer Therapy Shows Promise to Treat a Rare Type of Lymphoma
A new treatment for cancer, called checkpoint inhibitors, are showing promise with several types of cancer, including a rare type of lymphoma, called gray zone lymphoma.Immune checkpoint inhibitors are drugs produced by pharmaceutical companies that are often made of antibodies. Researchers are...
- Lynch Syndrome Is a Common Hereditary Cause of Ovarian Cancer
Lynch syndrome, or hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer, is extremely common and is often responsible for causing ovarian cancer; however, people do not often discuss it. Now, many are trying to raise awareness and dialogue about the syndrome.Similar mutations, different awarenessMany are...
- Dr. Sri laxmi Valasareddi MD300 Saint Lukes Dr Montgomery AL 36117
- Dr. Harry M Barnes MD4145 Carmichael Road Montgomery AL 36106
- Dr. Keith A Thompson MD4145 CARMICHAEL ROAD MONTGOMERY AL 36106
- Dr. Phatama Padavanija MD4145 Carmichael Road Montgomery AL 36106
- Dr. Scott A Mcdaniel MD4145 Carmichael Road Montgomery AL 36106
- Dr. Stephen A White MD645 Mcqueen Smith Rd N Prattville AL 36066