Dr. Manmohan K Kamboj M.D.
Endocronologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Endocrinology555 S 18th St Columbus OH, 43205
Dr. Manmohan Kamboj is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Kamboj specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Education and Training
Christian Med Coll, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India 1984
Bicol Christian College Of Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Diabetes on the college campus.
- Hemorrhagic pituitary apoplexy in an 18 year-old male presenting as non-ketotic hyperglycemic coma (NKHC).
- Metabolic bone disease in adolescents: recognition, evaluation, treatment, and prevention.
- Role of endocrine factors in autistic spectrum disorders.
- Updates in pediatric endocrinology.
- Management of diabetes mellitus in children and adolescents: engaging in physical activity.
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- Bellevue Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics
- BELLEVUE HOSPITAL CENTER
Dr. Manmohan K Kamboj M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Manmohan K Kamboj M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kamboj
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes May Face Body Image Problems
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Dr. William Byron Zipf MD6353 Presidential Gtwy Columbus OH 43231
- Dr. Justin A Indyk MD, PHD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Juan Fernandez Sotos MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Yelena Nicholson DO555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Rohan K Henry MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. David R. Repaske M.D.555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205