Dr. Adam Khan Kakar MD DO
Family Practitioner9 Viburnum Shopping Center Viburnum MO, 65566
Dr. Adam Kakar is a family practitioner practicing in Viburnum, MO. Dr. Kakar specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Kakar possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
College Of Osteopathic Med 2008
- CD-30(Ki-1)-positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma in a pleural effusion. A case report with diagnosis by cytomorphologic and immunocytochemical studies.
- Magnetic resonance in obstructive jaundice.
- Cicatrical gastric stenosis caused by corrosive ingestion.
- Papillary hurthle cell tumours of thyroid. Diagnostic features in eight cases with review of literature.
- Eastman Institute for Oral Health, Rochester, NY
- Veteran Smile DayFree Smile DayVolunteering at Children's schools
Favorite Place to Vacation
- Any place with my family.
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending time with my husband and children; creating memories with them.
Dr. Adam Khan Kakar MD DO's Practice location
Viburnum, MO 65566Get Direction
Staten Island, NY 10306Get Direction
LITTLEFORK, MN 56653Get Direction
Dr. Adam Khan Kakar MD DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kakar
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- What Is Visceral Fat?
You probably want to lose visceral fat for improved health. Visceral fat is the fat located deep inside the abdomen. It has several components, which include fat in the intestines (mesenteric fat), around the kidneys (intrarenal fat), and some bits of fat near the uterus or testes. Unlike other...