Dr. Cynthia Spiliopoulou Petrie DDS
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics650 E 25th St #277 Kansas City MO, 64108
Dr. Cynthia Petrie is a prosthodontist practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Petrie specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- A comparison of 3 alloy surface treatments for resin-bonded prostheses.
- Comparison of recordings obtained with computerized axiography and mechanical pantography at 2 time intervals.
- Dimensional accuracy and surface detail reproduction of two hydrophilic vinyl polysiloxane impression materials tested under dry, moist, and wet conditions.
- Effect of measurement site on the dimensional accuracy of die-forming materials
- Comparative evaluation of implant designs: influence of diameter, length, and taper on strains in the alveolar crest. A three-dimensional finite-element analysis.
- Utilization of evidence-based informational resources for clinical decisions related to posterior composite restorations.
- Moisture effect on polyether and polyvinylsiloxane dimensional accuracy and detail reproduction.
- A survey of U.S. prosthodontists and dental schools on the current materials and methods for final impressions for complete denture prosthodontics.
- Marginal adaptation of Cerec 3 CAD/CAM composite crowns using two different finish line preparation designs.
- Educational necessities to compensate for faculty shortage.
- Probabilistic analysis of peri-implant strain predictions as influenced by uncertainties in bone properties and occlusal forces.
- Effect of airborne-particle abrasion and aqueous storage on flexural properties of fiber-reinforced dowels.
- Correlation of impression removal force with elastomeric impression material rigidity and hardness.
- A preliminary three-dimensional finite element analysis of mandibular implant overdentures.
Dr. Cynthia Spiliopoulou Petrie DDS's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
- The Top 5 Anti-Aging Foods
Wine – Red wine is known to be very good for the body when consumed in moderation. Resveratrol, an important component of red wine, reduces the damage to blood vessels, prevents blood clots, and lowers the levels of LDL cholesterol. Studies have shown that resveratrol inhibits the growth of...
- Buffalo State Football Player Isn't Letting Lupus Define Who He Is
Naseer Jackson plays football for SUNY Buffalo State Football, and he loves it. But, how Nas got to this point is a miracle. He plays for a Division III school which means he trains, plays, and gets tackled – hard. Division III school athletes get no glory, are not on national rosters, and they...
- Low Testosterone Levels May Increase the Risk of Bone Fractures
Low levels of testosterone may increase the chances of bone fractures due to osteoporosis in men over 60-years-old, according to a study published in the journal, Archives of Internal Medicine. Osteoporosis, characterized by thinning of bones, and can occur in men with hormonal deficiencies.“One...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- What Is a Postictal Phase?
After a person experiences a seizure, he or she enters an altered state of consciousness called the postictal phase, which often lasts for 5-30 minutes. The postictal phase may also be longer if an individual has more severe seizures.This phase is characterized by disorienting symptoms along with...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...