Dr. Zbigniew Moszczynski is a general practitioner practicing in Bayonne, NJ. Dr. Moszczynski does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Moszczynski provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny M.D. 1992
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Patients' Choice Award 2014-16 Patients' Choice
- On-Time Doctor Award 2014-16 On-Time Doctor
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition 2014-16 Compassionate Doctor
- Vein Treatment
- Skin Lesion Removal
- Dermal Fillers & Injectables
- Professional Member American College of Surgeons
- Professional Member American College of Phlebology
- Professional Member American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- New York University Medical Center General Surgery and Phlebology
Zbigniew Moszczynski M.D.'s Practice location
Bayonne, NJ 07002Get Direction
Zbigniew Moszczynski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moszczynski
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Gout Complications
Any medical problem left untreated can have devastating consequences. With gout, most people affected may experience a single gout attack that comes with severe pain in the affected joint. Soon thereafter, the symptoms may go away for weeks and even months, and the individual may forget about...
- What Causes a Fever?
Fever is a temporary increase in the body’s temperature usually caused by an illness. It can affect both children and adults, and it is one of the leading medical symptoms. The body’s average normal temperature is 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit. During a febrile condition, the core body temperature can...
- Is HIV Fatal?
HIV refers to a virus that was discovered in human beings back in the 1980s. The virus is said to have originated from chimpanzees in North and Central Africa. There are a number of other theories of the origin of HIV but this is the most common and believed. While hunting, hunters came into...
- Natural Alternatives Used to Treat Gout
There are various medications that can be prescribed by a doctor to relieve the symptoms of gout. However, since gout is a disease that can never be completely cured, it would mean taking these medications for years and sometimes even for a lifetime. It is important that you seek out medical...
- Dr. Avery Browne DO907 OAK TREE AVE STE H SOUTH PLAINFIELD NJ 07080
- Mrs. Julia Miller MD PH D1150 Amboy Ave Edison NJ 08837
- Mr. Curtis Mina M.D.310 E 71st St New York NY 10021
- Ramon Nicolas Polanco413 5th St Union City NJ 07087
- Dr. Laurence Anthony Kirwan M.D.30 Central Park South New York NY 10019
- Dr. Sunil C Patel M.D.11247 Queens Blvd Forest Hills NY 11375