Dr. Daniel Windsor is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Fenton, MO. Dr. Windsor evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1970
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1970
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Fertility and its relationship to motility characteristics of spermatozoa in ewes after cervical, transcervical, and intrauterine insemination with frozen-thawed ram semen.
- Survival of vitrified sheep embryos in vitro and in vivo.
- Factors influencing the success of transcervical insemination in Merino ewes.
- Distribution of variance associated with measurement of post-thaw function in ram sperm.
- Effects of the lipid peroxidation product (E)-4-hydroxy-2-nonenal on ram sperm function.
- Sex predetermination by separation of X and Y chromosome-bearing sperm: a review.
- Assessment of ram sperm mitochondrial function by quantitative determination of sperm rhodamine 123 accumulation.
- Variation between ejaculates in the fertility of frozen ram semen used for cervical insemination of Merino ewes.
- Mitochondrial function and ram sperm fertility.
- St Johns Mercy Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; St Johns Mercy Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Johns Hopkins University/Bayview Medical Center Program
Dr. Daniel Paul Windsor M.D.'s Practice location
Fenton, MO 63026Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Paul Windsor M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Flakka in the News
Drugs have been around for many years, changing the conscience of people for a long time. Some drugs that are forbidden today had been legal in some period of our history, and even considered a medicine. But when scientists concluded that certain drugs do more harm than good, lawmakers made them...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Flakka: A Gravel Guised Fatal Drug
Flakka, an addictive drug that looks similarly to gravel is considered to be closely related with the synthetic cathinone. The drug is known to cause long-lasting damage to the brain cells and can alter the brain's chemistry in such a way that users can lose touch with reality. Having manufactured...