Dr. Kent Steven Frost M.D.
Emergency Physician2010 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr Birmingham AL, 35209
Dr. Kent Frost practices Emergency Medicine in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Frost assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Frost examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1987
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- University Hosp, Emergency Medicine; Carraway Methodist Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Carraway Methodist Med Center
- Central Iowa Health System (Iowa Methodist Medical Center) Program
Dr. Kent Steven Frost M.D.'s Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35209Get Direction
Dr. Kent Steven Frost M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frost
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is actually a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Dr. Andrew R Edwards MD1806 Sixth Avenue South Birmingham AL 35249
- Dr. Jarred J Thomas MD1806 Sixth Ave S Birmingham AL 35249
- Dr. Stephanie H Morris MD1806 Sixth Avenue South Birmingham AL 35249
- Dr. Stephen K Burge MD1806 6th Ave S Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Walter A. Schrading M.D.1001 S George St York PA 17403
- Dr. Victor Francis Szymela DMD, MD50 Medical Park Dr E Birmingham AL 35235