Dr. Lindsay Waters Davidson
Dentist | General Practice751 N Mur Len Rd B Olathe KS, 66062
Dr. Lindsay Waters Davidson is a Dentist practicing in Olathe, KS. Dr. Waters Davidson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Lindsay Waters Davidson's Practice location
Olathe, KS 66062Get Direction
Olathe, KS 66062Get Direction
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- WILLIAM BUSCH1901 West 47th St. Westwood KS 66205
- Dr. Neetu Chopra4756 Oak St Kansas City MO 64112
- Alex Motaref DMD6406 E 87th St Kansas City MO 64138
- Brianna Ganson D.D.S.11225 Nall Avenue Leawood KS 66211
- Dr. Colleen Ashley Nguyen D.D.S.9501 State Ave Kansas City KS 66111
- Dr. Ric Crowder D.D.S.14922 W 87th Street Pkwy Lenexa KS 66215