Mrs. Ashwini Kamath Vaidya MD
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology8803 S 101st East Ave Suite 335 Tulsa OK, 74133
Dr. Ashwini Vaidya is a dermatologist practicing in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Vaidya specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Vaidya diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1999
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Association of obesity and physical activity in adult males of Dharan, Nepal.
- Diagnosis of neurotuberculosis.
- Use of CSF C-reactive protein in differentiating bacterial and non-bacterial meningitis.
- In vitro amikacin sensitivity testing.
- Locus of control in short and long sleepers.
- Anxiety as a personality dimension of short and long sleepers.
- Neuroticism in short and long sleepers.
- "Evaluation of Marcaine (bupivacaine hydrochloride) as a local anaesthetic in ophthalmology".
- Death anxiety as a personality dimension of alcoholics and non-alcoholics.
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Dermatology
- University Ill At Chicago 2000
Mrs. Ashwini Kamath Vaidya MD's Practice location
Tulsa, OK 74133Get Direction
TULSA, OK 74114Get Direction
Mrs. Ashwini Kamath Vaidya MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vaidya
- How Is Acne Diagnosed?
Acne is a persistent skin disease that makes the sebaceous glands become inflamed. It affects many teenagers and adults, especially the females. Acne represents 20 per cent of all dermatology medications.DiagnosisIn many cases, dermatologists or other health providers can identify acne by physically...
- Jock Itch: The Facts You Should Know
Jock itch can be very embarrassing. The skin folds itch like crazy in the wrong places at the wrong time. The more you scratch, the more reddish and tender the area becomes. Men get it more often than women, and you don’t have to be an athlete blazing the tracks to get this abdominal itch. Here...
- 14 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Genital Warts
If you notice any swelling or small lesions around your genital or anal area, then they probably are warts. Warts are flesh-colored bumps on the skin. They are generally not painful but could be very itchy.Genital warts are common skin infections caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Top Uses of Finasteride
Finasteride is an oral prescription medication in the form of film-coated tablets. It is available as a generic drug and under the brand names Propecia and Proscar. Although generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs, their availability may be limited when it comes to their form or strength...
- What Is Rosacea: Get the Facts
Rosacea is a common skin condition that affects mainly women. It is more common among females above 30 years of age. Roughly about 16 million people in the United States are affected by rosacea, and about 45 million worldwide.It is a skin condition that mainly affects the face: a red rash appears...
- Dr. Edward Henry Yob DO8803 S 101st East Ave Tulsa OK 74133
- Dr. Tracy D Kuykendall MD10115 E 80TH ST TULSA OK 74133
- Dr. Jeff Alexander M.D.6565 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74136
- Dr. Robert Fischer MD5801 E 41ST ST STE 200 TULSA OK 74135
- Dr. Lynn A Anderson MD1725 E 19th St Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Mary Margaret Christian M.D.9306 S Toledo Ct Tulsa OK 74137