Dr. Thomas Herchline is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Herchline specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Infectious Diseases; Good Samaritan Hosp, Internal Medicine; Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Thomas Herchline MD's Practice location
Dayton, OH 45459Get Direction
DAYTON, OH 45402Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Herchline MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Overcome Lyme Disease with Diet, Supplements, and Natural Treatment Methods
Can you beat Lyme disease naturally? Do diet and supplements have roles to play in Lyme disease? Yes, you can beat Lyme disease naturally with diet and supplements.Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that is caused by the bite of a deer tick. Living with Lyme disease can be overwhelming,...
- What Specialists Treat AIDS
Living with HIV/AIDS requires regular doctor visits and routine checkups. So it is best to make sure that you keep up with the many appointments that come up. These can be with dentists, nurses, case managers, counselors, psychiatrists, and other medical needs. It is best to check with your health...
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- Brown Recluse Spider: Bites, Symptoms, and Pictures
What is a brown recluse spider?A brown recluse spider is notorious for its appearance and poisonous bite. It is the most common brown spider that can be found in the Central and Southern regions of the United States. Brown recluse spiders feed on other insects like cockroaches and caterpillars (both...
- How is Cholera Diagnosed?
How is Cholera Diagnosed?Cholera is an acute bacteria disease caused by a bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Infection with the cholera bacteria can lead to severe vomiting and diarrhea and finally electrolyte loss or dehydration. If not treated, cholera can, in many cases, result in death.In order...
- How Does Convalescent Plasma Therapy Work?
Thanks to the clinical trials that have been carried out to find a solution for fighting the novel coronavirus, the statistics of recovered patients in the world are slowly rising. Worldwide, we have a 25% recovery rate. Although that is still far beyond our target which is 100%, we should still...
- Dr. Steven Burdette MD1222 S Patterson Blvd Dayton OH 45402
- Dr. Talal R Zraik MD33 W Rahn Rd Dayton OH 45429
- Dr. Timothy Bruce Sorg MD9000 N Main St Dayton OH 45415
- Dr. William Grant Starrett MD2200 Philadelphia Dr Dayton OH 45406
- Dr. Richard K Groger MD33 W Rahn Rd Dayton OH 45429
- Dr. Laila Maria Castellino M.D.2350 Miami Valley Dr Dayton OH 45459