Dr. Mark Atlee Capeless M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology111 Colchester Ave Fletcher Allen Healt Burlington VT, 05401
Dr. Mark Capeless is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Burlington, VT. Dr. Capeless performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1976
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology- 1992
- Effects of cocaine and alcohol, alone and in combination, on human learning and performance.
- Behavioral and cardiovascular effects of cocaine and alcohol combinations in humans.
- Subclavian stenosis presenting as progressive exertional angina pectoris.
- Active force during hypoxia of hypertrophied rabbit right ventricular trabeculae.
- Use of ambulatory electrocardiographic monitoring to identify high-risk patients with congenital complete heart block.
- Acute behavioral and cardiac effects of cocaine and alcohol combinations in humans.
- Electrophysiologically guided antiarrhythmic therapy versus beta-blocker therapy in patients with ventricular tachyarrhythmias.
- Arrhythmias (irregular Heartbeats)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Fletcher Allen Hlth Care, Cardiovascular Diseases; Northwestern Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Abbott-Northwestern Hospital Program
- Medical Center Hospital of Vermont Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Mark Atlee Capeless M.D.'s Practice location
Burlington, VT 05401Get Direction
Dr. Mark Atlee Capeless M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Capeless
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Dr. Robert Michael Lobel MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Richard Leighton Page OtherUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Daniel Dantas Correa de sa MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Peter Salem Spector MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Joachim Georg Mueller M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Pierre Znojkiewicz M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401