Nadine Klindt is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Hackettstown, NJ. Nadine is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Klindt can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Klindt will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Nadine Klindt DPT's Practice location
Hackettstown, NJ 07840Get Direction
Dr. Nadine Klindt DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Patients' Role in Research is Crucial for Finding a Cure for Celiac Disease
When it comes to celiac disease, there is a lot that is known and a whole lot more that still remains a mystery. At a recent symposium called Beyond Celiac Research, experts came together to discuss what can be done to improve and increase research around celiac disease and possible treatment...
- Ovarian Cancer: The Cliché About Cancer That’s True
Last June, 24-year-old Dani Strumeier, a tax accountant at PwC, began to experience pain in her lower abdomen, but she brushed off going to the hospital because she knew that there would be needles there. She could not have blood drawn from her body without throwing up or passing out. Fortunately, a...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- How Is Insomnia Diagnosed?
Insomnia is the inability to sleep that people of all ages can experience. It may be caused by a wide range of factors including physical discomfort or psychological problems. There is a direct relationship between insomnia and psychosocial factors. Factors such as increased age, conflicts with...
- Why Clinical Trials Are Essential for Advancement in Ovarian Cancer Treatment
Women who have ovarian cancer need to understand that the best hope for improved screening methods and more effective treatments lies within their participation in clinical trials. Research is the cornerstone of improved medical advances, but work needs to be done at every level and for every stage...
- What Does Mucus in Stool Mean?
Does having bloody mucus in stool worry you? Passing out mucus, or spotting them in the poop, is often troubling. It often happens in the case of diarrhea. Bloody mucus in stool is a symptom, rather than a distinct health condition. It is considered the same as the symptom of having blood in the...
- Mrs. Nancy Ann Morris PT3 Indian Falls Rd Mine Hill NJ 07803
- Mrs. Amy Higgins MSPT509 Stony Brook Dr Bridgewater NJ 08807
- Mrs. Nicole D Drew MSPT9 Hedges Rd Chester NJ 07930
- Emilia Rodrigues43 Angus Ln Warren NJ 07059
- Julie Diane Haggerty PT DPT, PCS15 Halko Dr Cedar Knolls NJ 07927
- Kelly Golej454 Milcrip Rd Bridgewater NJ 08807