Dr. Edgar Ballard practices Pediatric Pathology in Cincinnati, OH. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Ballard is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1965
University of Florida College of Medicine 1965
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Pediatric Pathology
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, Pediatrics; University Hosp, Inc, Pediatrics
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Edgar T Ballard M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Edgar T Ballard M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How is Gestational Diabetes Treated?
Diabetes may lead to birth defects during the first few weeks of pregnancy, which is why women must be monitored to control blood sugar levels. It is crucial to have one's diabetes under control before conception. Screening for diabetes is often done when the mother to be has a risk of developing...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- What Is Chickenpox?
The causing factor of chickenpox and the ways of transmissionThe causing agent is a virus called varicella-zoster, which is an airborne and really contagious germ. It can be spread while coughing and sneezing, with little droplets of the mucus thrown from the nose and throat. Another way of catching...
- Telling a Prospective Partner about MS
Discussing your multiple sclerosis (MS) can be very difficult even when talking with a trusted and known figure in your life. As something that can make you feel very vulnerable, discussing your MS with a prospective partner can be even more difficult since you are actively trying to gain their...
- Dr. Sara Szabo M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Gail Hope Deutsch M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Jun Q Mo M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Kevin E Bove M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Margaret H Collins M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Michael Louis Baker M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229