Dr. Lenin J Peters M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology507 N Lindsay St High Point NC, 27262
Dr. Lenin Peters is a gastroenterologist practicing in High Point, NC. Dr. Peters specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Peters performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Med Coll, Univ Of Kerala, Trivandrum, Kerala, India 1974
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1974
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Acid Reflux
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Colon Polyps
- H. Pylori
- Stomach Flu
- Vascular Disease
- Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Gastroenterology; Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Lenin J Peters M.D.'s Practice location
High Point, NC 27262Get Direction
Dr. Lenin J Peters M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Peters
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Radio Segment Shows Why Celiac Disease Awareness Is Needed
Recently a morning radio show in St. Louis broadcasted a segment called “Dirty Little Secrets.” A listener who worked at a bakery revealed she lied to customers by telling them there was no gluten in the baked goods they sold when gluten was actually an ingredient in their products. ...
- What Foods Are Allowed in a Gluten-free Diet?
Gluten is a protein found in many food items, and intolerance towards this protein may lead to intestinal damage. A typical gluten-free diet avoids all possible sources of this protein in meals. Gluten may cause inflammation in the body's of people who are suffering from celiac disease. Having...
- Communion Bread Must Contain Wheat, Says Pope
At least three million Americans are affected by Celiac Disease. Most of the time the disease is hereditary; people with immediate relatives have a higher chance of developing it. According to the University of Chicago Medicine, 60% of children and 41% of adults who were diagnosed with celiac...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- What Is Autoimmune Hepatitis?
Autoimmune hepatitis is a disease characterized by inflammation of the liver, and when the immune system of our body turns against our liver cells, autoimmune hepatitis occurs. The immune system normally protects the human body from external viruses, bacteria, or infection, which can cause serious...
- Dr. Jyothi Nat Mann MD1593 YANCEYVILLE ST BLDG A GREENSBORO NC 27405
- Dr. Carl Edward Gessner M.D.520 N Elam Ave Greensboro NC 27403
- Dr. Daniel Patrick Jacobs MD520 N Elam Ave Greensboro NC 27403
- Dr. Vincent C Schooler MD1002 N Church St Greensboro NC 27401
- Dr. Christopher Jue MD2025 FRONTIS PLAZA BLVD WINSTON SALEM NC 27103
- Dr. Randy Alan Peters MD1830 S Hawthorne Road Winston Salem NC 27103