Dr. Ross Rudolph specializes in facial rejuvenation, which includes face lifts, brow lifts, skin peel procedures and eyelid surgery. Dr. Rudolph is also adept at performing liposculpture, rhinoplasty ...
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1966
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1966
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Skin Cancer
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Plastic Surgery; Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, General Surgery; Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Internal Medicine
- Western Reserve Case System 1974
- Case Western Reserve Univ/Univ Hospitals Case Medical Center Program
Dr. Ross Rudolph M.D.'s Practice location
La Jolla, CA 92037Get Direction
Dr. Ross Rudolph M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rudolph
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- How Effective is Laser Hair Removal?
Unwanted hair is a common cause of distress for both men and women. Many options are available for removing hair, including waxing, shaving, and tweezing. Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic procedure in which a concentrated beam of light is focused onto the hair follicles and ultimately...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- Can Men Get a Breast Augmentation?
The most common cosmetic surgery in the world today is breast augmentation, according to The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.What is Breast Augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure where the size and shape of one's breasts is improved using surgical implants.Society and Breast...
- Dr. Carlos O. Chacon M.D.180 Otay Lakes Rd Bonita CA 91902
- Dr. P. Alexander Ataii M.D.9200 Scranton Rd San Diego California 92121
- Dr. John Mark Hilinski M.D.3270 Fourth Ave San Diego CA 92103
- Harrison Robbins8899 University Center Lane La Jolla California 92122
- Dr. Douglas Glynn Bolitho M.D.9834 Genesee Ave La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Roy Aaron David M.D.3252 Holiday Court La Jolla CA 92037