Dr. Hailen Mak MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy1101 Welch Rd Suite A-2 Palo Alto CA, 94304
Specializing in allergy & immunology and pediatrics, Dr. Hailen Mak, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors. She currently practices medicine at Palo alto, California. Dr. Mak completed medical ...
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1974
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Immunology; Childrens Hosp-Oakland, Pediatrics
- Johns Hopkins University 1975
- Children's Hospital Oakland, Oakland 1976
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine 1978
Dr. Hailen Mak MD's Practice location
Palo Alto, CA 94304Get Direction
Dr. Hailen Mak MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mak
- Can Asthma Only Be Induced by Allergies?
Asthma describes the conditions and complications following the narrowing of bronchioles within lungs. This results in shortness of breath, coughing and a kind of loud wheezing accompanied by chest tightening.Although asthma can be cured, treated and managed with certain medications and natural...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Allergic Asthma?
Allergies have a direct connection with the immune system of a person.Primarily, our body’s defense system is meant to create a defense mechanism against various diseases that cause germs or bacteria. However, for people who have allergies, this defense mechanism also combats harmless substances...
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- What are the Different Types of Inhalers Used to Treat Asthma?
Managing medication and using inhalers have become integral parts of the asthma care routine. An inhaler allows you the freedom of carrying minute doses of medication for use in emergencies wherever you may go. It’s a huge relief knowing that help is immediately at hand in your trouser pocket. Not...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Chicken Pox Vaccine
The chicken pox vaccine is the medicine given to people who are susceptible to the disease and hence protects one against the vaccine. This vaccine that causes the chickenpox disease is the varicella vaccine. This chicken pox vaccine is usually excavated from a weak virus. This weak virus is...
- An Overview of Vaccinations
There are different vaccines actively used in practical medicine, specifically by pediatricians. Artificial immunization is the greatest achievement of modern microbiological technologies. It has already saved millions of lives all around the world. The production of vaccines is a sophisticated...
- Dr. Sanjeev Jain M.D.; PHD3448 Mowry Avenue Freemont California 94538
- William H. Chau1860 El Camino Real Burlingame California 94010
- Dr. Theodore Chu M.D.2500 HOSPITAL DR STE 14B MOUNTAIN VIEW CA 94040
- Mr. Steven B Machtinger MD100 South Ellsworth Avenue San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Michael Joseph Mulligan MD701 E El Camino Real Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Valerie Chen Jerdee M.D.1300 CRANE ST MENLO PARK CA 94025