Dr. Hailen Mak MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy1101 Welch Rd Suite A-2 Palo Alto CA, 94304
Specializing in allergy & immunology and pediatrics, Dr. Hailen Mak, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors. She currently practices medicine at Palo alto, California. Dr. Mak completed medical ...
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1974
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Immunology; Childrens Hosp-Oakland, Pediatrics
- Johns Hopkins University 1975
- Children's Hospital Oakland, Oakland 1976
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine 1978
Dr. Hailen Mak MD's Practice location
Palo Alto, CA 94304Get Direction
Dr. Hailen Mak MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mak
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- What are the Symptoms of Allergies?
The term allergy refers to the exaggerated immune response to certain foreign substances that normally may be harmless. These substances, which trigger an allergic response, are called allergens. The allergens may not trigger a similar response in everybody, and may remain harmless for others. Some...
- What to Expect After Immunotherapy
Immunotherapy involves using the body’s natural defenses in fighting against diseases. It usually involves the use of drugs that are made in a laboratory. The introduction of these foreign substances in the body to trigger a certain reaction will produce certain symptoms, which are termed as side...
- Can Asthma Develop in Adulthood?
In the not-so-distant past, researchers believed that asthma was a condition that always developed during childhood, and one that merely worsened in later adulthood. That theory has since been proven wrong, as asthma has begun to affect problem-free individuals in their thirties and later adult...
- What Are the Possible Complications of Chicken Pox?
Chicken pox is a common disease that is mostly observed in children that are below ten years of age. Despite the vaccine being introduced to prevent the disease from occurring, it usually does affect people once in their lifetme. When the virus stays in the body for a prolonged period of time,...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- Dr. Sanjeev Jain M.D.; PHD3448 Mowry Avenue Freemont California 94538
- William H. Chau414 Clement Street San Francisco CA 94118
- Mr. Steven B Machtinger MD100 South Ellsworth Avenue San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Jeffrey L Kishiyama MD4050 Moorpark Avenue San Jose CA 95117
- Dr. Dean G. Kardassakis MD1828 El Camino Real Burlingame CA 94010
- Dr. Alan B Goldsobel MD4050 Moorpark Avenue San Jose CA 95117