Dr. Dennis Valerio is a Dentist practicing in Cambridge, NY. Dr. Valerio specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Dennis Valerio DDS's Practice location
Cambridge, NY 12816Get Direction
Dr. Dennis Valerio DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Dr. Lawrence Joseph Pietrucha D.D.S.140 Hospital Dr Bennington VT 05201
- Dr. Mark L Moskowitz DDS75 Weibel Ave Saratoga Springs NY 12866
- Dr. Michael E Brady DDS181 Orchard Rd Bennington VT 05201
- Dr. Megan Lynch Mayo DDS2651 State Route 40 Greenwich NY 12834
- Dr. Judith A. Purcell DDS721 Hoosick Road Troy NY 12180
- Dr. Wesley Baker DMD231 Union St Bennington VT 05201