Dr. Dennis Valerio is a Dentist practicing in Cambridge, NY. Dr. Valerio specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Dennis Valerio DDS's Practice location
Cambridge, NY 12816Get Direction
Dr. Dennis Valerio DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Dr. Lawrence Joseph Pietrucha D.D.S.140 Hospital Dr Bennington VT 05201
- Dr. Megan Lynch Mayo DDS2651 State Route 40 Greenwich NY 12834
- Dr. Mark L Moskowitz DDS1092 Route 9 Queensbury NY 12804
- Dr. Michael E Brady DDS181 Orchard Rd Bennington VT 05201
- Loren T Peck DDS119 Union St Bennington VT 05201
- Dr. Andrew Xavier Schmid5053 MAIN STREET MANCHESTER CTR VT 05255