Dr. Giovanni Cucchiaro M.D.
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology4650 W Sunset Blvd Ms# 12 Los Angeles CA, 90027
Dr. Giovanni Cucchiaro practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Los Angeles, CA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Cucchiaro treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Univ Di Milano- Fac Di Med E Chirurgia- Milano- Italy 1983
Universita Degli Studi Di Milano-Bicocca, Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia 1983
University of Malta Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1983
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Anesthesiology; Wilson Mem Reg Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year; Duke Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Duke University Med Center
- PCOM/Wilson Memorial Reg Med Ctr Program
Dr. Giovanni Cucchiaro M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90027Get Direction
ST PETERSBURG, FL 33701Get Direction
Dr. Giovanni Cucchiaro M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cucchiaro
- Survivors and Soulmates
“Every 3 minutes, a woman learns she has breast cancer. She is a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am that woman. Every 13 minutes, a woman dies of the disease. I will not be that woman. I will survive.” This is a message by writer and fashion stylist Meredith Gray in the documentary...
- What Are The Risks Of A Hysterectomy?
A hysterectomy as a surgical means for removing the uterus is often resorted to when the female reproductive system develops complications. A hysterectomy would be the preferred option for combating the symptoms associated with cancer, endometriosis, fibroids, and painful and excessively heavy...
- How Birth Control Pills Can Treat Oligomenorrhea
What is oligomenorrhea?Oligomenorrhea is infrequent menstrual flow or very light menstruation. Women with oligomenorrhea often have around 4-9 periods per year, usually occurring with intervals of more than 35 days. When there is an absence of menstrual flow for more than six months, oligomenorrhea...
- Is Jock Itch Contagious?
If you experience itching, redness of the skin, and a deep sense of irritation in your genital area, chances are you have jock itch. This is, broadly speaking, an infection you pick up from infected clothing or public places where species of microbes called yeast and fungi lurk unseen.What Is Jock...
- Drug-Induced Lupus Erythematosus
Drug-induced lupus erythematosus (DILE) is an autoimmune condition caused by the chronic use of certain drugs. In this instance, the body starts attacking the healthy tissues by mistake. This is mostly caused by the overreaction of certain medications. DILE is similar to systemic lupus...
- Risk Factors for Levodopa-induced Dyskinesia in Parkinson’s Patients Study
There are motor as well as some non-motor symptoms that characterize Parkinson's disease. Parkinon's causes rigidity, tremors, and motor disabilities, as well as non-motor symptoms, including anxiety and depression. The most effective treatment to control Parkinson’s systems to date is Levodopa....
- Dr. Dominique Aimee Jean M.D.7111 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles CA 90046
- Dr. Traci S Biondi MD1500 Duarte Rd Duarte CA 91010
- Dr. Susan Firestone M.D.4650 W Sunset Blvd # 3 Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Yohana Zambrana corchado MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Shelby Lynne walters Cody MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Jammie T Ferrara M.D.4650 SUNSET BLVD MS#3 LOS ANGELES CA 90027